Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yamaleela 2 Platinum Disc Audio Function

Yamaleela 2 Platinum Disc Audio Function

The platinum disc function of 'Yamaleela 2', named as "Paatala Panduga - Paadukundam Haayigaa" was held at Park Hyatt in Hyderabad on 21st Nov 2014.





Ali, Hero of Yamaleela was honored at the event. He said, “The opening of 'Yamaleela' was held on Feb 11th. The shooting continued till March end and the movie released in April third week. I felt very happy when I saw the 365 days shield of my film beside the great ANR's 'Premabhishekam'. E.V.V.Satyanarayana and S.V.Krishna Reddy are my gurus. When I acted as hero in 'Yamaleela', many thought I will continue as hero. But I know that a comedian should be a comedian, villain should be villain and a hero should be a hero. Without knowing this many actors are becoming directors and producers in the recent past and ruining their lives. I will be ever thankful to S.V. Krishna Reddy for making me a hero".

S.V. Krishna Reddy, Director praised Mohan Babu for his commitment and said, "Mohan Babu is a director's actor. He does what the director wants. I was surprised by his commitment. He used to sit with all those heavy ornaments for hours. He recently said that he will never act again in Yama roles. He should take back his statements. Because there is no actor now who can do that role as perfectly as him. After the great NTR, it is only Mohan Babu who can do such roles well".

Dil Raju, Producer and Distributor said, "I don't know anything about industry in 1994, when 'Yamaleela' was released. I saw the film as a normal audience. I loved the film and saw it repeatedly for the Sirilolikinche song. In the same year I entered the industry. S.V. Krishna Reddy is a great director. I've been trying to distribute his film for a long time. But I couldn't do it. But I am very happy that he acted in one of our films. I couldn't believe that I had the privilege to share stage with such a good director and I gave him a shield. I wish 'Yamaleela 2' team all the very best".

Collection King Mohan Babu said, "I asked S.V.Krishna Reddy to do a film in my banner long time back. But I couldn't do it as I wasn't ready to give the amount he quoted. But now I am happy that I worked with him. He is such a good director that he explains everything very clearly to the actor and it becomes easy for the actor. I am fortunate to have worked with him. K.V. Satish looks like a promising hero. He looks very confident. Even I was not as confident as him for my first film. I hope he will act in many more successful films. My first film, 'Swargam Narakam' completes 39 years tomorrow. It is only because of the blessings of my guru Dasari Narayana Rao and NTR that a middle class man, who didn't have food, money and even slippers in Chennai, was able to so many films".

Dr. K.V. Satish, Hero of Yamaleela 2 said “I am happy to see top artists on the stage in live. We had decided to make a block buster hit when audio was made”. He also gave few examples of significance attached in the things which are made by themselves in their home rather than buying it from outside. He related those examples to S.V. Krishna Reddy, the way he made the movie all by him with own music composition. The efforts of the director gave us the confidence that the movie would be a block buster. “I am seeing that result today in this audio’s success. Most of the people are also telling that the songs are so good to listen, then how it would be watching the songs with the visuals. You will find visual entertainment as Mohan Babu is there in 2 songs. Over 5 crores has been spent only for songs”
Everyone who attended wished the team all the very best.


Dr. K.V.Satish, Dr.Mohan Babu, Ali, Dil Raju, S.V.Krishna Reddy, Achi Reddy, Gautam Raju, Gundu Hanumantha Rao, Venu Madhav and many others attended the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment